If you are using Android Smartphone today then you must have a good practice to take backup of your Android phone. We may lose them which can be really frustrating for us if they were important. Most of the users prefer Android for smooth and fast internet browsing, which some time causes software problems. At that time chances of losing your crucial data increases. But if you have a complete backup you don’t need to worry at all. So today in this guide I am having some simple and easy to use methods which you can use to backup.
Backup Android Contacts to GmailIf your Android phone allows you backup Android contacts to Google by syncing, you can try this way.
- Turn on your Android phone and tap Setting. Scroll down the screen to find Account and sync.
- Log into your Google account and tap Sync Contacts. Wait until the sync process is complete.
- If you saved all your contacts to your Google account, you can skip the first two steps, and directly log in to your Google account and land the Gmail page on the PC.
- Choose contacts you want to backup and click More > Export. Select vCard format and save contacts to your PC. You can open and view them with Address Book.
Backup Contacts from Android with USB Cable
- Tap Contacts app on your Android phone. Tap menu to show the menu list and choose Import/Export.
- Tap Export to USB storage or some icon that like
- This way let you backup Android contacts to SD card. The contacts are saved in a vCard file. Plug in a USB cable to connect your Android phone to PC.
- When your Android phone is mounted as a flash drive, open it and drag and drop the vCard file to PC.